0
1-Mẹ kiếp!
Damn it!
2-Biến đi! Tao chỉ muốn được yên thân một mình.
Go away!I want to be left alone!
3- Shut up , and go away!You're a complete nutter!!!
Câm mồm và biến đi! Máy đúng là 1 thằng khùng !
4-You scoundrel!
Thằng vô lại !!
5-Keep your mouth out of my business!
Đừng chõ mõm vào chuyện của tao!
6-Keep your nose out of my business!
Đừng chõ mũi vào chuyện của tao !
7-Do you wanna die?( Wanna die ?)
Mày muốn chết à ?
8. you're such a dog !
Thằng chó này.
9-You really chickened out.
Đồ hèn nhát.
10: god - damned >>>>>> khốn kiếp
11: what a life! ^^ oh,hell! >>>>>. mẹ kiếp
12  the dirty pig! >>>>>> đồ con lợn


Hãy share nếu bạn thấy bổ ích

Đăng nhận xét

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Quảng Cáo