0
1.I really regret it.
Tôi thực sự hối tiếc
2.I suppose so.
Tôi mong thế
3.I thought so, too.
Tôi cũng đã tưởng thế
4. I understand completely.
Tôi hoàn toàn thông cảm
5.I want to report a theft.
Tôi muốn trình báo một vụ trộm
6.I want to reserve a room.
Tôi muốn đặt một phòng
7.I was just about to call you.
Tôi vừa định gọi cho anh
8.I wasn't aware of that.
Tôi đã không ý thức điều đó

9. None of your business! - Không phải việc của bạn.
10. Don't peep! - Đừng nhìn lén!
11. What I'm going to do if... - Làm sao đây nếu...
12. Stop it right a way! - Có thôi ngay đi không.
13. A wise guy, eh?! - Á à... thằng này láo.
14. You'd better stop dawdling. - Tốt hơn hết là mày đừng có lêu lổng
15. Go for it: cứ liều đi

Đăng nhận xét

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Quảng Cáo