0

1/ Nghĩa 1: có mối quan hệ tốt
Ex: We're getting on much better now that we don't live together.
He doesn't get on with his daughter.
2/ Nghĩa 2: xử lý, giải quyết thành công.
Ex: How are you getting on in your new flat?
We're getting on quite well with the decorating.
3/ Nghĩa 3: tiếp tục làm gì đó, đặc biệt trong công việc
Ex: I suppose I could get on with my work while I'm waiting.
I'll leave you to get on then, shall I?
4/ Nghĩa 4: to be getting on = to be getting old (đang già đi)
Ex: He's getting on (a bit) - he'll be seventy-six next birthday.
5/Nghĩa 5: đang bị muộn giờ
Ex: It's getting on - we'd better be going.

Đăng nhận xét

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Quảng Cáo